This web site is owned and operated by J H Meech & Son Ltd who are completely dedicated to finding the best Farah Clothing prices. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page or use the details below.
Our Contact details:
103 / 104 St Mary Street Weymouth Dorset DT4 8NY United Kingdom
Phone: 0333 800 1928
VAT Registration Number 185 8759 96
Company Registration Number 603661
Making A Purchase
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
We will not be held responsible for pricing errors due to software mal-functions, or human error. This website operates on an ‘invitation to treat’ basis and not as an ‘offer for sale’ as a result, FarahTrousers.co.uk reserves the right to decline orders for bulk or high value purchases.
Occasionally some items are temporarily out of stock or sold out due to high demand. If the original delivery date cannot be met and the customer would not like to wait for the item(s) to be ordered then the customer may cancel the order.
All product prices and descriptions are checked to confirm accuracy, but may be subject to revision. Special Offers and Sale items are available for a limited period only.
Every effort is made to ensure colours are as accurate as possible. However, there may be slight variations between the images shown on your computer screen and the actual product.
All garments are thoroughly inspected prior to leaving our store and should arrive in perfect condition. In the event that damage occurs in Transit, please notify us immediately.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added.
Credit Card Security
Your information provided to us during the ordering process is protected by 128-bit industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Returns Policy For Orders Placed with Amazon
You can return items sold on our store. When you return an item, you may see different return options depending on the item, or reason for return.
To return an item you ordered:
- Go to the Amazon Online Returns Centre, and click Return items.
- Find the order you want to return, and click Return an item from this order. If you don’t see the order you’re looking for, select another option from the See more menu, and then click Go.
- Select the items you want to return.
- Enter the quantity of items, select an option from the Reason for return menu, and then add any additional information in the Comments box.
- To continue, do one of the following:
- If the item was sold by Amazon.co.uk, select your return option.
- If the item was sold by a Seller, click Submit for Approval.
Note: We may need to review your return request. After we review the request, we will provide a label or instructions on how to return your items.
- Select your preferred return method.
Note: If you choose to return via Amazon Locker, you’ll be prompted to select a Locker location at this time. For more information about returning an item to an Amazon Locker, go to Amazon Locker Returns.
- Click Print all return labels to print the return authorisation and return label.
- Put the return authorisation inside of your package and attach the label to the outside.
- If you’re offered a pre-paid return label, please be aware that each of these labels is assigned to a specific return. To make sure that you receive the correct refund, please don’t include items from multiple orders or shipments in the same box.
- If you return items in which you’ve saved personal information, such as laptops, cameras or other electronic devices, you must erase this information completely before sending the product back to us.
- For items sold by Amazon.co.uk, return costs may be deducted from your refund depending on the reason for return. For more information, go to About Refunds.
Most refunds are issued based on the payment method used at the time of purchase. In some cases, you may be offered an “Instant refund” option.
If you want to use your refund without waiting for your return to process, you can select the instant refund option, if it’s available. Instant refunds are either refunded to your credit card or issued as an Gift Card balance, depending on the instant refund type you selected. You will still need to return your items within 30 days.
We’ll refund your return costs on items sold and/or fulfilled by FarahTrousers.co.uk, up to our standard delivery option cost, if:
- you received an incorrect item, or
- you received a damaged item, or
- you received a defective item.
If you received a damaged or defective item, we’ll send you a replacement of the same item. If you’d like to exchange an item for something else, you can exchange for a different size or colour.
Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You shall not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or by any means prohibited under this terms and conditions. You shall not use this site in any manner, which may harm FarahTrousers.co.uk or other parties or adversely affect the site functionality or its use by others. You shall not attempt or obtain from or through this site any information that is not already and intentionally made available from or through it.
All the information on this web site is intended for guidance only. The web site is regularly updated. Products and prices are subject to change with out notice.
All contents and information on this site including without limitation text, graphic and images, is the property of FarahTrousers.co.uk or the property of their respective owners.
All trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.